[cma-l] Broadband

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Aug 24 12:02:51 BST 2007

Fwd:

From: "Chinese Radio London Huayu" <londonhuayu at gmail.com>

Hi,

We're just setting up an office/studio and we would like to know about
people's broadband experiences. I suppose upload speed is quite important,
and reliability and service too.

The obvious choice seems to be BT, but the recent BBC survey shows a lot of
people to be unhappy with their quality of service. A lot of providers
engage in 'broadband throttling' too.. I heard Zen Internet is good, (this
month's PC Pro magazine: "The Great Broadband Con"), because they are
upfront about the services they provide.

Any recommendations?

Peter Vautier
Secretary
London Huayu Chinese Radio